Rules of Conduct:
There are no hard and fast rules of conduct only the following guidelines to promote equal opportunity and mutual enjoyment.
- Check the postings often. Read the new posts. Try to participate in group chats when scheduled.
- Try to keep your posts in character. Try to write in first person. Write what your character is thinking. British accents & jargon are a bonus. Vulgarity, if not true to the genre will get you kicked off the site.
- Interact with your fellow character's as much as possible but remember to be respectful, considerate and courteous. Expect the same in return.
- Play your own character and refrain from telling others how to play their's. Everyone should enjoy a broad breadth of literary license. The moderator will enforce the boarders.
- Be true to your character. Don't change a character's personality just to make things easier.
- Do not take liberties with other characters. If you're going to do something with or to another character, discuss it with them first.
- Try to keep your posts focused on the story line. Don't wander off on your own adventure or digress into trivial details.
- Refrain from arguing about the circumstances of the story. e.g. If you're being held prisoner in a Martian dungeon don't argue that you would have never been captured. Instead run with flow of the story. Plan an escape, Learn about your captors, Try playing Fiz-Bin. 'Be a part of the story'.
- The moderator is always right. I enjoy characters that can justify their actions or defends their reasoning but after I have heard your case, my decision must be final.
- Contact the moderator immediately if you encounter any problem. (technical or interpersonal)
- Send in story ideas and suggestions. All submissions will be acknowledge by the moderator.
- Have Fun! If you're not having fun. You're doing something wrong.
If anyone persists in abusing the spirit of this web-site, the essence of the game, the integrity of the writing project or the sensibilities any other participating Players they may be removed from the story, and or banned from the site.
Such offenses may include:
- Posting unsolicited advertisements or off subject material.
- Engaging in personal commentaries, flames or use of vulgarities.
- Use of the message boards or chat room for purely personal communication.
- Contract, sale or distribution of copyrighted material from this site.